Members in good standing may request up to $200 per person or $1000 per team or event. Members will receive funding only once per calendar year. See complete rule below.
Please provide the following information regarding your request for a donation from the Deputy Sheriffs’ Association of San Diego County. Donation requests are only submitted to the Board of Directors for approval once a month. Please submit to the DSA office seven (7) business days before the next general board meeting.Fill out the donation request form now.
1. Donations must be requested by a member in good standing.
2. Member may only make one request per calendar year that is funded
3. Directors my not make requests in which there will be personal benefit
4. Members or member’s immediate family member must participate or be part of the organization the donation is requested for
5. Donations will not exceed $200 per member or $1000 per event or team per calendar year other than those donations specifically adopted during the budget process
6. The DSA must be recognized as making the donation in some visible manner
7. A receipt in the name of the DSA must be given to the DSA from the intended group, individual, event, or organization within 30 days of the donations
8. Donations cannot be made payable to an individual member except for those occasions where the member competes in a sporting event and submits a receipt or cancelled bank check and proof of participation.